Ultramed Health is a medical aid society incorporated and registered in Zimbabwe. The medical aid society is supported by an established network of doctors and other suppliers of medical services. The founders of Ultramed Health were driven by the need to ensure that patients/policyholders always have adequate medical cover at an affordable cost. The principle of Ubuntu was fundamental in coining the vision of Ultramed Health. Additionally, Ultramed Health is run by staff with in-depth knowledge and experience on the fundamental issues that affect the client’s access to health care and medical treatment in Zimbabwe. Ultramed Health is the solution in the provision of medical aid services to the local and regional populace.
“To become the most efficient and most preferred provider of complete, value-added medical and healthcare services in Zimbabwe and Africa”
“To create a robust system capable of developing, producing, delivering and distributing unique and sustainable, cost effective-and-efficient, value-added medical and health care services using best practices to stakeholders and members in its chosen markets.”
To deliver our mission we will be guided by the following principles or ethical philosophy:
In all our conduct we will be:
- Empathetic: Which means being polite and considerate to all our customers and stakeholders as we address their medical and healthcare needs
- Frank, open but humble: which means being open about our intentions and giving informed opinions whilst respecting the value of the contribution of others;
- Honest, but shrewd: which means being truthful in all our endeavors, honest and forthright with one another and with our customers, communities, suppliers and shareholders but not naive in our approach;
- Efficient and effective, yet still paying attention to detail: which means delivering what we have promised but not cutting corners to do so;
- Consistent, but dynamic: which means being reliable, research-oriented and providing valid data and information but being able to identify or create and exploit opportunities;
- Innovative, without being reckless: which means being able to understand where a change will bring greater value but within a regulatory framework and taking well calculated business risk;
- Original, without having to re-invent the wheel: which means finding solutions that are built on ground already well found; and
- Hard working, yet finding time to enjoy God’s gift of life: which means we will deliver to or above benchmarked performance standards but will also ensure that we honour and give time and attention to other important aspects of our lives.